Kiwi + Mint + Turmeric Infused Anti-aging detox water
I love kiwis because they have rich nutritional profile and they taste amazing.
Kiwis are rich in vitamin C and loaded with antioxidants and minerals.
Benefits of Kiwis
– Kiwis can help us with high blood pressure and increases the efficiency of our immune system.
– Can improve the appearance of your skin
– Will fix your digestion because of high fibre content.
And the best part is that despite of kiwis being sweet, they don’t pack much calories and have low glycemic index.
Because of Low GI the sugar doest get released very fast in our bloodstream.
My inspiration behind this recipe is a youtube channel where female fitness YouTuber suggested this drink as a pre workout for maintaining higher energy level during the workout.
I did some research and found that kiwis are high in fibre and low in calories and may help with weight loss.
I added some mint leaves for because I like the flavor of it and makes by breath smell fresh.
The digestive enzymes present in mint help with digestion and better absorption of nutrients that we get from our diet.
I gave it shot hence sharing with you guys
- 1 Organic Kiwi Fruit
- 5-6 Mint Leaves
- Filtered Water
- Dash of turmeric
- Himalayan Salt (Optional)
- Peel off kiwis and slice them
- Separate mint leaves from sprigs and wash them well
- Add slices of kiwis
- Add turmeric and mix well
- Add Himalayan Salt if you want to.
Enjoy with ice cubes or normal temperature water.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 73Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 420mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 7gSugar: 6gProtein: 3g