1. Bulgarian Strained Yogurt Facemask
I started with this face mask because I cannot think of an easier one than this.
Mamas and grannies used this mask when there were no creams and moisturizers on shelves.
So here is what you need to do:
5 Tablespoon Hung (Strained) Yogurt
1 Slice of white bread
4-5 Drops of rose water or rose essential oil
How to Apply:
Put the slice of bread on a plate, spread a very thick layer of strained yogurt on top of it evenly.
Leave this slice of bread in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours or overnight.
Scratch out the yogurt from the bread and apply it to your skin and rinse after 20 minutes.
Just make sure you don’t talk and stretch your facial skin, while the mask is applied to your face.
How will this face mask help you?
- Reduced Acne.
- Get rid of discoloration.
- Relive from sunburn.
- Get rid of premature aging.
- Moisturise your skin.
2. Olive Oil Face Mask for vanishing wrinkles
International Olive Council has reported numerous benefits of olive oil for skin. I’ll list out the benefits.
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
Pinch of Turmeric
How to Apply:
Mix them all in all in mixing bowl and apply on your face using a brush or fingers.
Let it be on your face for at least 20 Minutes.
Rinse if of with lukewarm water.
- Protection from free radicals and wrinkles.
- Help you get rid acne.
- Reduces eczema.
- Slows down the aging process.
- Anti-bacterial and helps with acne.
3. Honey and Clay Mask
- Aztec Secret Healing White Clay Or any other white clay – 1 Tablespoon
- Honey – 1 Tablespoon
- Warm Water – 1 Teaspoon
- Olive Oil – 1 Teaspoon
How to apply:
Put honey and clay in mixing bowl with warm water, add olive oil to it and mix it well. Apply a thin coat on your face using a brush.
Rinse off after 20 minutes with cold water. It is very important that you don’t talk or stretch your facial skin, doing so may cause wrinkles on your skin.
- Clay will absorb all the excess oil, resulting in less acne.
- Reduces the dead skin cells.
- Clears out all toxins and pollution from your skin.
4. Face Mask For Oily Skin
- Yeast – 1 Teaspoon
- Yogurt – 1 Tablespoon
- Fuller’s earth – 1 Teaspoon
- Grape Juice and Cabbage Juice – 1 Teaspoon each
How To Apply?
Mix all the ingredients together and apply with the help of brush. While you have this mask on (15 minutes), make sure you don’t talk much, or don’t talk at all.
This mask will clean your skin from any contamination inside out and remove excess oil from it.
5. Magical Cleansing Mask For Dry Skin
- Yeast – 1 Tablespoon
- Yogurt – 1/2 Tablespoon
- Lemon Juice – 1 Teaspoon
- Olive oil – 1 teaspoon
- Carrot Juice – 1 teaspoon
How To Apply:
Mix all the ingredients together and make a mixture. Refrigerate for 15 minutes and apply with your bare hands or brush.
This mask works like magic for people with dry skin. If you have oily skin then exclude olive oil. Also, if you are allergic to lemon completely avoid this mask.