4. Wreath Nails
Spruce up the zest of Christmas festive season with this holy wreath nail art.
What do you need?
- Top coat
- Green nail paint
- Holy green leaves
- Red and yellow nail paint
- Sparkle paint
- Thin nail art brush
How to apply?
- Begin with a thin layer of base coat. Then apply two thick layers of green nail paint.
- Now stick holy green leaves on it and with the help of thin nail brush put some red and yellow dots on the nails.
- Let it dry and paint the sparkle nail polish over it.
- Shine and seal with the top base coat
You want more?.